Hunting for Something?

Monday, February 27, 2017

Pork or Beef?

Image via Flickr by floodllama
(First of all, before I distract anyone with the actual topic of this post, where can I get this Lego set?)

To all the vegetarians and vegans out there, I respect your choices. But we're talking about meat.

I propose a character-revealing question. It's simple:

If for the rest of your life you could never eat pork or never eat beef, which would you give up?

Never again steak? Or never again ham? Abstain from either brisket or bacon?

You must choose.

I believe many people consider a T-bone or ribeye to be the king of meats. They would never consent to a life without beef.

I probably run against the grain of the average American man because...

...I say pork.

I'll pass on the filet mignon, tri-tip and the flank steak, begrudgingly. But I can't live without pork loin, spare ribs or prosciutto.

I like seafood, but the most common protein in my house is pork. I believe pork spare ribs to be the best of all ribs.

I want your opinion in one or more of the following ways:

You can leave a comment. 

You can tweet vehemently in the direction of @DragonKnuckleQ.

You can answer the poll at the top right.


I want to see where this goes.

Pork or Beef?

No comments:

Post a Comment